RegChamp Video Tutorial
Submit a Change Request Form
After an event has passed the Final Registration Deadline, it will be 'closed' and you will not be able to edit your entered teams or rosters. When changes are required after this time, you must submit them via a Change Request Form in RegChamp.
NOTE: we do not accept change requests via email or any other format.
- Go to the relevant Event from the Home screen or via the left hand menu.
- Go to the Docs, Reports & Results tab.
- At the bottom left of the page, click on Change Request Form.
- Complete the form, being sure to provide enough detail for Legacy staff to be able to understand and process the change, e.g. "Remove athlete Karen Smith and add athlete Lucy Ross in her place, for team Junior 2, Snowflakes".
- Click Submit.
- You will receive confirmation that the request has been submitted and it will show on your Docs, Reports & Results tab as 'Pending' until Legacy staff have reviewed it. Once actioned, it's status will change to 'Approved'.
- Make sure if you are adding a new athlete not previously registered for that event, that the athlete is added to your Master Participant List, so that we are able to add them to the entry.