- All Novice & School divisions
- Tiny Prep & Mini Prep divisions
- Allstar Elite: Tiny, Mini, Youth, Junior divisions
- Masters Cheer divisions
- University Cheer divisions
- CheerAbilities and Adaptive Abilities Cheer divisions
- All Dance divisions
- Youth, Junior & Senior Prep divisions
- Allstar Elite: Senior, Open divisions
- All IASF Cheer divisions
- Stunt Group/Partner Stunt divisions will run as Virtual Competition (with Live awards) for this event. Full details on deadlines and how to enter HERE.
- As University and Open divisions are on different days for this event, these divisions will NOT be merged, even in the event of single entries in any relevant division.
- Solo and Duo divisions will not be offered in the 2024 season.
Registration Deadlines and Pricing
12th September 2023, at 3pm
21st November 2023
Allstar Elite, IASF, Prep, University, Masters & Dance divisions
£46.50 per athlete
Novice, School and Adaptive/CheerAbilities divisions**
£41.85 per athlete
£30 per athlete
Virtual Stunt Group/Partner Stunt divisions
£25 per athlete / £20 crossover athlete
*Entry requests received after the Entry Deadline are subject to event capacity and may be accepted at Legacy Cheer & Dance's discretion. Late entry payments and amendments (adding more teams and/or athletes) will be subject to fees of an additional £5 per athlete on top of the Entry Prices stated above.
**CheerAbilities teams wishing to perform as exhibition only may enter free of charge.
Coaches are admitted free-of-charge, up to 1 coach per 12 athletes entered.
Additional coaches charged at £40 per coach.
Note - charges may not apply to junior coaches, please see detailed competition entry policies for full details.
Deadline for submission of Greenlight data: 26th January 2024
(Ticket sales will open in Autumn 2023)
All Day: £22 *
Weekend: £40 *
Child (6 to 11 years)
All Day: £18 *
Weekend: £35 *
*plus £3.50 ticket fee. VAT included.
Children 5 years and under are free of charge. These tickets cannot be purchased online - a wristband should be collected 'on the door', with the child present.
Ticket fees are determined by and paid to venues and ticketing platforms.
They are mandated and not solely collected on behalf of Legacy.
Legacy Frequent Flyer
If Just Believe is your 2nd event with Legacy in the 2024 season, your programme is eligible for a 10% discount on athlete's first-entry fee* AND a 5% discount on group spectator ticket orders.
*Restrictions Apply - Click below to see full details on the Frequent Flyer page.
events in 2024:
If your programme has never entered a Legacy Cheer and Dance event before, your programme is eligible for a 10% discount on your entire first event entry invoice! Click the button below to find out more.