We take your privacy seriously.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018, Legacy Cheer and Dance Ltd (“we” or “us”) is the data controller (the company who is responsible for, and controls the processing of, your personal data).
Personal data we may collect about you
We will obtain personal data about you (such as your name, company name, email or address) whenever you connect with us in any way. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties unless to our agents and service providers for business processing purposes.
Why we process your data
We will obtain your personal data when you connect with us (e.g. register to use this Website, send us feedback, post material, contact us for any reason, purchase something, sign up for a service). We may also obtain sensitive personal data about you if you volunteer it during the completion of an online form. All data we process is done so under either the Contract (when you purchase a product or service from us) or Legitimate Interests (when it is in our commercial interests) basis. We may also ask for your Consent, particularly where this relates to marketing.
How we may use your personal data
We will use your personal data for the purposes described in this data protection notice. By using this website and submitting your information, you agree to these terms and that you are over the age of 13. These purposes may include:
- to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us
- statistical analysis
- customer profiling and reviewing your purchasing preferences
- marketing (see “Marketing and opting out” below)
- fraud prevention and detection
- billing and order fulfilment (send what you ordered) / service provision
- to notify you any changes to this website or our services which may affect you
- security vetting
- improving our services
Marketing and opting out
Unless you have asked us not to do so, we may contact you about services and special offers which may be of interest to you.
If you prefer not to receive any further marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of our email to you.
Protection and Disclosure of your personal data
If you are a resident of the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland (together, the “EEA”), you may have additional rights under the UK or EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) with respect to your Personal Data, as outlined herein.
We may disclose your personal data:
- to law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity
- in the event that the Legacy Cheer and Dance Ltd’s assets and goodwill are subsequently transferred to a third party
- to our agents and service providers for business processing purposes
Keeping your data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example (this list is not exhaustive):
- Access to your RegChamp account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you.
- We store your personal data on secure servers.
- Payment details are encrypted using SSL technology.
Whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data which are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
Information about other individuals
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his or her personal data
- receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices
- give consent on his/her behalf to the transfer of his/her personal data abroad
When you use our website, we may collect information about your computer, such as your IP address and/or browser, which we will use for administration purposes and statistical analysis. This information will not usually identify you personally.
We may also obtain information about your online movements and use of the internet. We do this by placing a ‘cookie’, which is a small file, on your computer’s hard disk. Cookies are used for several reasons:
- to recognise you whenever you visit our website
- to speed up access to our website (so you do not have to log on each time)
- to store your personal preferences
- to better target our marketing and advertising campaigns
The vast majority of web browsers accept cookies. However, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, you may lose some of the functionality of this website.
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: aboutcookies.org
Transfers of data out of the EEA
We may need to transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area*. Any transfer of your data will be subject to a European Commission approved contract which will safeguard your privacy rights and give you remedies in the unlikely event of a security breach.
* The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
- put your request in writing to us
- provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g. account number, username, registration details)
- specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with
You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right you should simply click “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email we have sent to you, or simply email us [email protected] with the subject: “Unsubscribe Me” to indicate that you wish to opt out of direct marketing.
Our contact details
If you wish to contact us, please send an email via [email protected] You can send written communications to our registered office at Legacy Cheer and Dance Limited, Kings Parade, Lower Coombe Street, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 1AA.
Information about us
The website (“LegacyCheerandDance.com“) is owned and operated by Legacy Cheer and Dance Limited (“We” or “Us”). We are a company registered in England and Wales and the company registration number is 08767082. The company’s registered office is Kings Parade, Lower Coombe Street, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 1AA.
Accessing our website
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, including the database rights and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our website, but:
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text and:
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our website must always be acknowledged.
We shall have no hesitation in referring any breaches of our intellectual property to our solicitors who shall take legal action against you with or without notice.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Given the fluid nature of this industry and our events, all events, schedules, locations, and other items are subject to change without notice. You should familiarize yourself with all related policies and specific updates in relevant FAQ or Policies pages of the Legacy website, as well as relevant social feeds and/or coach portals. If in doubt, contact us.
Our website changes regularly
We aim to update our website regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business; loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our website
By using our website, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Transactions concluded through our website
Uploading material to our website
Any material you upload to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our website.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with our standards.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our website
You may link to our public site pages, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links from our website
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our website although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Legacy Cheer and Dance Ltd is a registered trademark of Legacy Cheer and Dance Limited. The use of our name, logo, or other identifying marks are not permitted in any format without express written permission from us.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our website, please contact us.